Last modified: July 20, 2014
Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, register on the site, place an order, the information you give us, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number. Users may visit our Site anonymously but may not enter the member restricted areas without prior registration for service. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information. This information will be used to aid our Site's traffic data and analysis of the type of traffic our Site is receiving. This traffic data will be used by our systems to enhance our algorithms for providing better content to the Users.
Web browser cookies
How we use collected information
AdYoume Inc. may collect and use Users personal information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- To personalize user experience We may use feedback you provide to improve our products and services.
- To improve our Site We may use feedback you provide to improve our products and services.
- To process payments We may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service. Our payment partners include: First Data Global (Credit Cards), Payza.com, and Payoneer®.
- To run a promotion, contest, survey or other Site feature To send Users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
- To send periodic emails We may use the email address to send User information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or User may contact us via our Site.
Information you share
Many of our services let you share information with others (i.e. social networks). Remember that when you share information publicly, it may be indexable by search engines. Our services provide you with options on sharing your content. When you share your content, we no longer have control over the content you have shared and belongs to the discretion of the third part website. You may however, have control over that content through the use of the third party website you have shared the content to. Shared content is subject to that website's own terms and policies and are not administered by AdYoume.
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
Sharing your personal information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above. We may use third party service providers to help us operate our business and the Site or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. We may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes provided that you have given us your permission. You may opt-out of the newsletters or surveys from your User settings panel.
At times we may disclose personal information to persons in our group. This can include subsidiaries, holding companies, or any other subsidiaries involved in our business, if applicable.
Third Party disclosure may occur for the following reasons:
- At any time when we are legally required to, we may disclose information about you and your visits to our Sites.
- To prevent fraud and help in fraud protection in order to reduce credit risk, we may disclose information.
Third party websites
Users may find advertising or other content on our Site that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors, publishers and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Site, is subject to that website's own terms and policies.
Compliance with children's online privacy protection act
Protecting the privacy of the very young is especially important. We believe it is important to provide added protection for children online. We encourage parents and guardians to spend time online with their children to observe, participate in and/or monitor and guide their online activity. AdYoume does not knowingly collect any personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13, and no part of our website is structured to attract anyone under 13. If a parent or guardian believes that AdYoume has in its database the personally-identifiable information of a child under the age of 13, please contact us immediately (using the contact in the last paragraph) and we will use our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy and terms of service. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
© adYoume™ All Rights Reserved.
An email has been sent to the provided email address. Please check your email in order to activate and start using your account.
Login to adYoume
You are now being redirected...
click here to proceed manually
You have been banned!
Your account has been banned for: Unknown. You may appeal this ban by sending an email to: [email protected] with the subject: "Ban Appeal" and include your account username, email and an explanation.: "Ban Appeal" and include your account username, email and an explanation.